The Center Sicily School – District #23 was used from 1886-1958 in South Gage County.
It’s been a while since we posted a Nebraska History book list! We have a great new list of recently published books on Nebraska History.
Portrait and Biographical Album of Gage County, Nebraska: containing full page portraits and biographical sketches of prominent and representative citizens of the County by Chapman Brothers (Chicago, Ill.) – 1888.
The Reconnaissance Historical Building Survey Final Report for Richardson County by the Nebraska State Historical Society was conducted in 1993 with the following report issued.
Cotner College existed in the Bethany Heights suburb of Lincoln from 1890 – 1933. The original land (about 300 acres) for the school was offered for free by local business owners hoping to bring in a population of residents thereby increasing value in adjoining land in Bethany Heights.
The Minnesota Institute of Art offers these Cyanotype photographs taken by Agnes Winterbottom in Rulo, Nebraska around 1900. This set includes 23 images which have been added to the video gallery below.
Nebraska Wesleyan University – The 1912 edition of the The Coyote Yearbook.
The Hills of Peru: a geographical and historical sketch” was published in 1911 by Louise Wilhelmina Mears (Class of 1895) – Head of the Geography Department of the Nebraska State Normal School.
The Reconnaissance Historical Building Survey Final Report for Jefferson County by the Nebraska State Historical Society was conducted in 1997 with the following report issued. This document contains historical records and photos of structures of historical relevance for Jefferson County.